||Out of stock
Xport-PO4 is a superior biomedia that utilizes NanoIntelex technology allowing Brightwell to create one of the best, most adaptable phosphate removing biomedia cubes on the market today. Made specifically with ultra-activated materials that have the ability to easly outlast some of the most advanced phosphate removal medias out there.
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, "ultra-activated" material with the capacity to outperform conventional phosphate-adsorption media by over 500%
- Removes ~30 - 100 mg phosphate per 1 g of media, dependant upon initial concentration in system.
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and adsorptive efficiency.
- Higher adsorptive capacity relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent phosphate uptake.
- Capable of removing phosphate for over 1-year after initial placement in aquatic system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport-BIO and Xport-NO3.